Tuesday 6 December 2016

News - November 2016

 Hello!


 It is time for my November news update. This was a busy month for me, what with university exams, presentations, coursework and just navigating day-to-day life as a student in France. However, I also celebrated some creative achievements and projects.

 Firstly, I had several pieces published: my short story "Fives" in Visual Verse, my poems "Snowlands" and "Last light" in Now Then Manchester, my poem "As the darkness fell" in Amaryllis Poetry and my poem "My hair" in Germ Magazine.

 Secondly, I wrote an article for The Mancunion on "How to get published in literary journals". I hope you find it useful!

 Thirdly, my travel blog, Neither Here Nor There, is doing really well and is close to reaching 50,000 page views! I'm thankful to everyone who has followed my adventures in France, Spain and beyond. If you're not a regular reader of my blog, do consider paying it a visit to enjoy stories, photos and the occasional video of my time abroad.

 Finally, my online literary magazine Foxglove Journal celebrated one month of existence. In that time I've had the pleasure of showcasing some beautiful and powerful pieces of work. If you're a writer, we'd love to hear from you - check out our submission guidelines.

 Be sure to give The Writing Squad's latest newsletter a look - I'm in it a few times, along with some great writers and friends.
 Here's to a creative December!

 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment