Saturday 2 March 2019

Hedgehog Poetry Press - The Tree Poets Competition

 Hello!


 I am delighted to have been chosen as a winner of Hedgehog Poetry Press' Tree Poets Competition!I will be one of three poets to have their work showcased in the pamphlet Tree Poets: Flames of Ice

 I am very happy that I will be sharing this space with the lovely Kate Garrett, who I met at a Stirred night and whose writing I deeply admire. The third poet, Kay Channon, I have chatted to on Twitter, and I am really looking forward to getting to know her work.

 My set of poems is from my time living in the south of France, and includes imagery connected to travel, nature, the body and mind, and memory. 

 The Tree Poets: Flames of Ice is due out in spring/summer 2019, and there will be a launch at which I hope to perform - watch this space!

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment